Paris Opera Ballet Summer School
1. Candidates must be between 10 and 19 as of July 7th, 2014.
2. Registration files can be downloaded until January 17th and shall be returned before January 24th, 2014 date as per postmark.
3. Candidates will be selected from the application submitted and shall be notified of the results – using the primary given email address – by February 14th, 2014 at least..
4. Incomplete forms will be considered as null and void. Please enclose the asked documents.
5. The organizers’ decision is final, and no correspondence can be entered to if the result of the application is unfavorable. The application fee will not be reimbursed to candidates not chosen for the course.
6. The organizers reserve the right to retain the deposit in the event of the applicant’s withdrawal.
7. The organizers reserve the right to change the list of participating teachers.
8. All candidates must bring the appropriate practice wear as specified on the website.
9. It is mandatory that the candidate takes out personal health and accident insurance.
10. No candidate can attend the course if carrying an injury.
11. During the summer intensive, we may take photographs or films for our archives or publicity purposes.
NB: Please note that we do not work with agencies or schools. The parents of the candidates ONLY can register their children to the summer school. A personal email address of the parents is mandatory.